Accelerating Natural Language Understanding for
next generation enterprise applications
Semantic Supercomputing combines Cortical.io NLU software with hardware acceleration to create new solutions capable of processing streams of natural language content at massive scale and in real time
Ever-increasing unstructured data is overwhelming the world and the available processing power and current statistical approaches to deal with it. This causes an increase in power consumption, processing delays and error rates.
Semantic Supercomputing (SSC) brings an answer to the von Neumann bottleneck by leveraging the inherent computing efficiency of Cortical.io’s NLU software with Xilinx FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays).
Which applications does it enable?
- Email Filtering – Routing
- Real-time Document Classification
- DeepPacket Inspection
- Social Media Topic Detection
- Implemented as an appliance consisting of Cortical.io’s NLU software on Xilinx Alveo Accelerator cards and standard hardware
- Integrates with IT infrastructure through REST APIs
- Appliance with pre-loaded application
- Host System (CPU-cores, memory): Xilinx X86 Server