Contract Intelligence 3.1.0 Released
Key New Features and Improvements in This Release include:
- Improvements for detecting and converting source data:
The conversion of table data has been improved, as well as the reproduction of source document styling, which facilitates document navigation and comparison
- New logic for defining relationships between extraction targets:
Relationships can be created between multiple extraction targets which enables extractions to be grouped for easier interpretation.
- New Export to CSV functionality from the Documents tab:
Users can now download a .CSV file that contains a list of document attributes, including Annotation/Extraction values, their respective locations in a document, and associated Confidence scores.
- Filters added to the Extractions and Annotations columns:
To make it easier to group and view documents based on extraction and/or annotation criteria, filters have been added to the Documents page that allow you to select Extraction and Annotation ranges for documents.
- Improved organization for Document type folders:
Sub-folders can now be created and all folders can now be renamed in the Documents view.
Contact us to learn more about all new features!