This position is closed!
We are looking for a Partner Program Director who will establish, manage, and nourish relationships with solution and technology partners. Today we get requests from potential partners, but we don’t have the structure or processes in place to manage them.
For this hands-on role, we are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial personality with a strong background in channel partner sales and management. You will start by managing our initial partners on a day-to-day basis, liaising with their senior executives and sales teams and providing them with all necessary guidance and support. You will then develop and adapt partner programs that target new partners.
This is a permanent position with Cortical.io, a startup that lives and breathes Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) and which has built up a client portfolio of Fortune 500 companies in a short time. The best part is that we’re only getting started!
Where you’ll be working
The position entails a combination of:
- Working from a base location in Europe (ideal would be from our headquarters, in Vienna, Austria)
- Up to 70% of your time travelling internationally
What you’ll be working on
- Managing the complete process of acquiring partners, from identifying opportunities and generating leads, to closing the deal and onboarding
- Supporting partners during their pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Pro-actively meeting partners’ needs
- Maintaining oversight of all partner activities that relate to our technology
- Developing and continuously adapting effective sales material
- Developing relevant and up-to-date training programs and material
- Liaising with internal and external resources to produce the necessary materials
- Observing the market and gathering feedback from partners and their customers
- Monitoring the success of the partner programs
- Providing senior management with regular forecasts and business reviews
- Launching new initiatives for partners, like organizing partner events and setting up certification programs
What you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in business, management, or a similar field
- At least five years’ IT-industry experience in channel partner sales and management, or in a related functional area
- Proven performance in building long-lasting channel relationships
- A hands-on mentality, backed by an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in building projects from scratch
- A demonstrated track record in developing and managing global partner business metrics and incentive models to ensure overall program success
- A customer-centric profile, with strong relationship management skills
- Experience with customer relationship management tools, partner enablement ecosystem tools, and successful deployments
- Curiosity, technology savviness, and an eagerness to learn new technologies
- The ability to communicate complex technology and product value to both technical and business audiences
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and attentive listening skills
- An excellent working proficiency in written and oral English
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel internationally for up to 70% of your time
It would be great if you also had
- An advanced university degree in business, management, or a similar field
- At least seven years’ IT-industry experience in channel partner sales and management, or in a related functional area
- Exposure to one or more of the following fields: machine learning, AI, NLP, big data, SaaS, cloud computing
What you’ll benefit from
- A competitive salary
- A relaxed, diverse, and friendly work environment
- The satisfaction of joining an expanding startup that is already working with many big-name clients, providing successful solutions in a field where competing technologies have come up short
Applying for the position
If you think you are a good fit for the position and meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter, both in English, to [email protected]
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your details (cover letter and CV) to Hiring Committee with the job title in the subject line.
Apply for this position
back to jobs overview