Do you want to be part of an exciting journey? Do you love challenges?
Cortical.io is looking for a Solutions Director who has technical and business expertise in planning and implementing software solutions for large enterprises, ideally in the field of Natural Language Understanding (NLU). We have developed an innovative machine learning approach, called Semantic Folding, which is at the core of our highly versatile Retina NLU technology. We adapt this technology to a wide range of customer-specific use cases in diverse vertical markets. The Solutions Director will gain an in-depth understanding of the technology and craft solutions for new and existing use cases, always conscious of maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
If you have strong business acumen and are inspired and motivated by the idea of working with groundbreaking machine learning technology, designing radically different NLU solutions for global companies across many business domains, we would love to hear from you!
This is a permanent position with Cortical.io, a young company that focuses on NLU and which has built up an impressive client portfolio of Fortune 500 companies in a short time. The best part is, we’re only getting started!
Where you’ll be working
The position entails a combination of:
- Working in our New York city office (mid-town Manhattan)
- About 30% of the time travelling within the US or internationally
What you’ll be working on
- Leading the solution design process by analyzing customer requirements and articulating a solution strategy for our technical architects
- Understanding customers’ IT budgets and developing compelling business value propositions
- Developing and managing the solution development process, based on the Cortical.io technology stack
- Delivering a competitive solution based on customer requirements and the competitive landscape
- Leading team members to create the required solutions and deliverables (business cases, proposals, presentations, proof-of-concept specifications, statements of work, implementation plans, etc.)
- Leading client-facing, outcome-based discussions
- Working closely with our R&D leadership in designing the overall solution strategy
- Actively engaging with our Sales and Marketing team in the crafting and presentation of Cortical.io services
- Providing support for business development opportunities, as required
- Preparing ad-hoc, detailed written documentation in response to support requests
- Providing post-sales support, as required
What you must have
- At least 10 years’ experience designing and showcasing IT solutions, from the proof-of-concept stage right up to the customer’s production environment, in a field related to artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, data mining, or big data
- A Master of Science or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or a related field
- A natural ease in presenting both the technical and business value of technology to all types of business and technical audiences
- Excellent follow-up, time management, and organizational skills
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- A strong, proactive, customer-service ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to draw up detailed documentation
- Willingness to travel for approximately 30% of the time
- US citizenship or a US work permit
What you’ll benefit from
- A competitive salary
- A relaxed, diverse, and friendly work environment
- The satisfaction of joining an expanding young company that is already working with many big-name clients, providing successful solutions in a field where competing technologies have come up short
Applying for the position
If you meet our requirements and are passionate about implementing solutions that solve today’s hottest NLU challenges, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter, both in English, to [email protected]
Eligibility to work in the United States
Cortical.io USA Inc. participates in the E-Verify program to determine the eligibility of new employees to work in the USA. For additional information, visit https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify