We are looking for a Software Engineer with Machine Learning experience to work alongside our technical team on internal and customer projects.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Vienna, Austria.
Our corporate language is English.
As a Software Engineer within our technical team you will:
- create experiments and prototype implementations for customers
- participate in research projects on our core technology
- perform text-centric data analyses
- summarize our findings in reports for customers
We follow a project-centric, structured, Scrum-inspired approach to all these activities.
You should have hands-on experience with
- Machine Learning techniques
- the analysis and visualization of large data
- Java and/or Scala software development
- the standard tooling in that space (Git, SVN, Mercurial or similar; Maven, SBT, Ant, Gradle or similar; Eclipse, IDEA, Netbeans or similar)
- the administration of Spark clusters and Zeppelin servers, especially on AWS
- have a MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- have gained exposure to industry or academic research
- be a EU citizen or have a work permit for Austria or the EU as a whole
Our working environment is relaxed and diverse, with a pleasant office and flexible working arrangements - and probably the best Espresso machine in central Europe.
If you feel comfortable in such a setting and are interested in the domain of natural language processing and the technologies we use, then we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Sylvia Selwood at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We’ll then be in touch with an invitation to a video chat, and, if mutual interest persists, we’ll have a second in-depth interview, ideally face-to-face, which will conclude the interview process.